Jenny has over 20 years’ experience as a psychologist.
She is committed to working with people who are seeking support, understanding, clarity, and direction. She is well-tuned to the complexities of life and the impacts of disadvantage, diversity, and dislocation on families, children, and young people.
Using a person-centred approach, Jenny assists people with contextualising their difficulties, identifying strengths, developing skills, regaining confidence, and moving forward in a meaningful manner.
Jenny has deep trust in people’s capacity for resilience, creativity, courage, and persistence.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Psychology) (La Trobe)
- Doctor of Psychology (Counselling) (SUT)
- Member of Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Member of College of APS Counselling Psychologists
- Psychology Board of Australia – Approved Supervisor.
Areas of special interest
- Adolescents – mental health, school-related issues
- Ageing – dementia care and support
- Work-related issues – bullying, stress, conflict management, critical incidents
- Psychosocial issues – anxiety, depression, grief, loss, loneliness, trauma.