Our Pascoe Vale practice
PVH Medical is privately owned by GPs that work in the practice.
With more than 30 years’ experience in your community, PVH Medical is a comprehensive family medical centre in Pascoe Vale.
Our practice was formed following the merger of two prominent local medical practices in 2010 – Pascoe Vale Medical Centre and Kent Road Clinic.
With over 25 GPs, as well as allied health professionals and nursing staff, we offer comprehensive and integrated health services within a family-oriented practice environment. You can see all our health professionals here.
We look after the healthcare needs of everyone in the local area including Pascoe Vale, Glenroy, Brunswick, Coburg, Broadmeadows, Fawkner, Strathmore and Oak Park.
Our logo, which incorporates an infinity symbol, is representative of our approach.
You and your family’s health,
our ongoing commitment to quality care.
It epitomises our attitude to healthcare and our patients:
- EXCELLENCE – in our service, care and patient experience
- EMBRACING – in our relationship approach and family environment
- ONGOING – in our pursuit of best-in-class healthcare for patients
- CONTINUITY – in providing care for our patients’ lifetime
- ALL ENCOMPASSING – in our team care methodology and facilities.